Collapse

Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ✬✬UK Dedicated Servers✬✬ - from £62 - Walker Hosting - Whilst Stocks Last 🚀 🚀 🚀

Walker Hosting is a hosting company that specialize in business hosting. However we also cater for your personal needs. We pride ourselves on 1st class support.

Walker Hosting are delighted to offer our new range of UK Dedicated servers. The servers below are unmanaged as standard but we do have full management addons

Intel® Xeon E3-1230
    32 GB RAM
    2 x 240GB SSD or 2 x 2TB SATA
    Up to 5 Dedicated IP's included
    10TB Bandwidth
    CentOS 7
    Managed Addon Available
    From only £62pm
    View Servers

Intel® Xeon E5-2430
    32 GB RAM
    4 x 240GB SSD or 4 x 2TB SATA
    10TB Bandwidth
    CentOS 7
    Managed Addon Available
    From only £104pm
    View Servers

Intel® Dual Xeon E5-2430
    64 GB RAM
    10TB Bandwidth
    CentOS 7
    Managed Addon Available
    From only £152pm
    View Servers

Intel® Xeon E3-1270v6
    64 GB RAM
    10TB Bandwidth
    CentOS 7
    Managed Addon Available
    From only £153pm
    View Servers

Intel® Dual Xeon E5-2630v4
    128 GB RAM
    10TB Bandwidth
    CentOS 7
    Managed Addon Available
    From only £367pm
    View Servers

Bare Metal Dedicated Servers : https://walkerhosting.co.uk/dedicated-servers.php with Managed Addon Available

All our Dedicated Servers are hosting within the UK, Servers are usually deployed within 24-48 hours, CENT OS installed as standard however other OS's available

Payment Methods:
    PayPal
    Debit / Credit Card
    Bank Transfers

We provide support by:
    - Live Chat (On our website)
    - 24x7 Email Ticketing

Sales are available via
    - Live Chat
    - 24x7 Email Ticketing
    - Telephone

Our Customers Say (via site jabber)

I can't recommend Walker Hosting enough, great service, incredible server speed and the best support ive ever had.. When I bother the support team with issues that really aren't their problem, they go above and beyond - awesome service!
    Customer service is 2nd to none! By far the most reliable and knowledgeable company i have come across to date. Last year i migrated my server to Walker Hosting and now i have 4 dedicated servers with them. I look forward to doing business with them as it is always a pleasure.
    Dealing with people in IT can often be difficult when you are reliant on their knowledge and ability. Having the right partners is imperative, and working with a company like Walker hosting running your server makes life so much easier, I can't stress enough how good these guys are. After using various companies we found Walker hosting, nothing is too much for them, their support system is reactive and they communicate. We run ecommerce sites and having the right company to run your servers is paramount, we have found that in Walker Hosting. If you are thinking of working with them, I would 100% recommend them
    Not what your looking for? No worries, Get in touch with our team and we can price you for a custom server

If you have any concerns or questions do get in touch with us. We will be happy to help
    Dean Walker - WalkerHosting
    Shared - Reseller - Dedicated Servers
    UK Based - UK Servers - UK Support
    WalkerHosting.co.uk

Ads

Collapse
Working...
X