No announcement yet.

Personal or Community Website Hosting from a Caring, Multi-Talented Individual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal or Community Website Hosting from a Caring, Multi-Talented Individual

Hello all,

I am currently in the process of setting up a small Website Hosting business, and I am looking for 25 service testers, i.e. 'live' examples (of personal/community type website/projects or similar).

During this testing process, I would like to offer you one-to-one support and contact with me personally via Email or Skype to ensure that your website or personal circumstances are not affected during the test. This means I will guarantee a smooth, downtime-free transfer of your website/domain and 99.99% uptime and also a competitive fixed price for 12 months should you wish to stay after the testing period (estimated to be around 1 - 2 months).

I have evaluated the cost/charge of popular hosting companies in the UK and have decided to offer the first eligible 25 users a fixed monthly price of £3.50 per month for 12 months.

The specifications of the hosting are:

Website
    1 Website
    10GB Webspace
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    1 x 500mb Database
    1 FTP Account
    10 Subdomains
    1 External Domain
    Mailbox
    1 Mailbox
    5GB Mailbox
    Webmail Access
    Autoresponders
    Unlimited Email Forwarders
    Catch-All Emails
    Anti-Spam Protection
    Anti-Virus Protection
    Website Statistics
    Bandwidth Statistics
    Programming
    PHP
    Perl
    Custom Error Pages
    Python
    Ruby
    ImageMagick
    GhostScript
    Zend Optimiser
    GD
    RealAudio

There will be no legally binding contract terms, and you can transfer away from the services I provide at any time during the test. I would appreciate it that during the trial, you respond to any feedback request emails you receive and give a feedback rating/review when prompted to do so. This test aims to clarify the services I provide are up to the standards, capable of modern day web hosting services before I market the business to the global audience of the web.

If you have any questions, please comment below or send me a private message.

I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
    Dan
Working...
X