Google Ads

Collapse

Which is your favourite free hosting provider?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is your favourite free hosting provider?

What do you think is the best free hosting provider using the popular cPanel?
    Forums.Hosting is hosted by HostXNow

Hello,

There is no such thing called Free Hosting, it actually won't exist, if you have any such option then company name is being the subdomain of it.
    We have any cheap hosting provider in Penny, but I don't think there is any kind of free hosting a part of it.

Thanks
    Calvin Kay

Comment

If you absolutely want a cpanel, you can go for free infinity. The only problem with free hosting is that you have many limitations. And servers are usually overloaded. Then you can't run a business there.

Comment

Ohhh, I don't have in-depth hosting knowledge but I do know that free hosting is a bad idea.

Originally posted by martial View Post
        If you absolutely want a cpanel, you can go for free infinity. The only problem with free hosting is that you have many limitations. And servers are usually overloaded. Then you can't run a business there.
        Exactly! If you check reviews for some of the freebies, you'll notice that the down time is terrible. Apparently, sometimes sites just disappear. Very unreliable, not something you want to build a business on.
        FHCL likes this.

Comment

I have come across Hostinger, who offer free 1GB plan. It is for starters and hobbyist who want to try having online presence.
          Not sure if they provide with CPanel.
          BountySite: Democratizing Website Security

Comment

According to me, it is not easy to mention the best. Unfortunately, choosing the best web host to choose one from a list is not that easy. The idea of ​​everyone's "best" will depend on their unique needs.

sazzy likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X