Hosted by

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you prefer cPanel, Plesk, InterWorx, DirectAdmin, ISPManager or something else?

Collapse

Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you prefer cPanel, Plesk, InterWorx, DirectAdmin, ISPManager or something else?

There are loads of good web hosting control panels available these days including cPanel, Plesk, InterWorx, DirectAdmin, and ISPManager, to name a few.

Which web hosting control panel do you prefer and why?
    Forums.Hosting - A Web Hosting Forum for consumers and Web Hosting related businesses

cPanel for Selling Shared Hosting.

VestaCP for Hosting Website.

Marcus
    FHCL likes this.
    DDoS Protected Singapore/Sydney Dedicated Servers

Comment

what about open-source control panels ?
      FHCL likes this.
      Alts solution
      Web Design Kerala | Web Design Company in Kerala

Comment

Originally posted by altssolution View Post
        what about open-source control panels ?
        VestaCP mentioned above is open source. Feel free to mention others if you have used them and recommend them.

There is also CentminMod which is a LEMP Stack.
        altssolution likes this.
        Forums.Hosting - A Web Hosting Forum for consumers and Web Hosting related businesses

Comment

For me I would say cPanel all the way around. Never really been a fan of the others. But I guess if I used them more I could turn to love them. I have just used cPanel for years and have grown with it
          altssolution and FHCL like this.
          CenTex Hosting The Next Generation of Hosting
          Pure SSD VPS | Reseller Hosting | Shared Hosting | Colocation

Comment

Definitely recommend cPanel/WHM! I have always liked cPanel more than any other control panel. I'm sure I could get used to another control if I used it more, but as much as I have used cPanel, its just my go to choice now. I know it better than any other control panel out there.
            FHCL likes this.
            Carolina-Host - Real people, with real answers for your web solutions!
            Web Hosting | Website Design | Website & Content Management | WordPress
            Poarch & Associates - Financial Solutions for YOU!
            Accounting | Bookkeeping | Tax Preparation | Payroll Services

Comment

Definitely recommend cPanel/WHM!
              FHCL likes this.

Comment

I prefer cPanel because I've been using it since the beginning of time! It comes to me easily and it's so simple! I've tried Plesk lately, you ask me I don't really like it I guess I have to spend more time with it. But yeah, cPanel/WHM I would recommend for the beginners.
                Webhosting - Reseller - VPS - BuzzNOC
                Save 30% on sign up using 'BUZZ30'

Comment

For me better 2 companies it's Cpanel and ISPmanager , last one youngest but cheaper

Comment

Don't forget CWP (CentOS Web Panel), we have a a decent amount of customers who like to request and use this.
                    FHCL likes this.

Comment

cPanel is one of the most popular and user-friendly control panel, and it has a high price. As alternative can be used ISP manager.
                      VestaCP is good free control, it can be used for VPS but it has fewer functions the paid, but still, there is a lot of option which match needs the beginner and advanced user needs.

Comment

I used to like DirectAdmin for the straight forward interface and management back in the 00's. However these days, running a business, we're mostly a cPanel shop. cPanel has a good pace of development, their support is excellent and the product is great. Plesk is alright too and has made some nice improvements lately with the Onyx release, but we generally stick with cPanel unless someone specifically asks for Plesk.

Comment

I will also vote for cPanel, as I consider it more easy to use.
                          High Performance KVM Hosting &
                          Fast SSD Web Hosting with free SSL certificates

Comment

I've only ever used cPanel for live production servers, so my vote goes to them.

I did have a go ( on a test server ) with Zpanel few years ago, but I thought it was quite buggy in places.

Comment

Ads

Collapse

Ads

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X