Ping Url in SEO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ping Url in SEO

Can anyone tell me what is ping url in SEO and what are the benefits of it?

The main thing it does is help gets that page crawled. So if you are trying to get a new page indexed you will ping it and depending on what ping program you are using will get the link listed on those sites for pinging it and in turn google will pick it up.

Here is some good info http://www.seostrategies.pro/seo/369...seo-explained/
    FHCL likes this.

Comment

To be honest, I'd not even heard of that until now.
      Forums.Hosting is hosted by HostXNow

Comment

If you are not already a member I would recommend going over and joining BlackHatWorld. You will learn a lot here for SEO on what to do and what not to do.

Comment

Originally posted by CenTex Hosting View Post
          If you are not already a member I would recommend going over and joining BlackHatWorld. You will learn a lot here for SEO on what to do and what not to do.
          Yes. I'm well aware of such sites. Google are making lots of changes. I prefer good old fashioned content + links to be on the safe side. Best to stick to White Hat SEO at forums.hosting. BHW is for the darkside which may or may not do more harm than good.

Comment

Ping URL is a process to notify search engines to crawl any web page. In this technique you just have to enter website URL in Pinging tool and hit Go. And the tool will automatically do rest of the work for you.

Comment

Originally posted by domainname View Post
              Ping URL is a process to notify search engines to crawl any web page. In this technique you just have to enter website URL in Pinging tool and hit Go. And the tool will automatically do rest of the work for you.
              Why do you keep making posts with bold text?

Comment

In SEO, ping URL Submission means to tell search engines about your new created backlinks so that they can crawl and are counted. Ping submission is helping for crawling the website and for updating the information in search engines. In other words you can say it is website submission through automate tool.

Comment

"Pining" a certain web page does not make sense a lot as it if is create in accordance with the W3C guidelines and if has valuable information, it will be indexed anyway.
                  HostColor.com - Cloud Servers & High Availability Hosting
                  w/ Fault-Tolerance & Built-in Data Protection
                  Data centers ★★ in the U.S. & Europe
                  Network AS46873 ★★ AT&T, Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric & more

Comment

I didn't realize that pinging was still used. If they're still around, there are free pinging sites, just do a search for them (free pinging sites).

Everyone has already told you that they alert various search engines to the fact that you have new content, just wanted to let you know about the sites.

Comment

Pinging refers to sending auto-generated notifications to search engine spiders telling them that the page has been updated and needs to be re-crawled. In SEO, pinging means to tell search engines about your newly created backlinks so that they are crawled and are counted.

Comment

Sponsored

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X