Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do DMOZ even accept anything!?

I have submitted loads of different sites to that directory and no matter how good the sites are or right the listings are they never seem to get accepted. What's the point of the directory if they never even accept anything!?

It seems like unless you know one of the editors you're just wasting your time.
    Forums.Hosting - A Web Hosting Forum for consumers and Web Hosting related businesses

I have not seen anything added in years. I don't see the point any more to it. Other sites have just as much value for linking back to you now days.
    FHCL likes this.
    CenTex Hosting The Next Generation of Hosting
    Pure SSD VPS | Reseller Hosting | Shared Hosting | Colocation

Comment

Web directories may not be considered important today, but they are important. Directories may take time to get approved, but they definitely adds value to your business.
      FHCL likes this.
      MilesWeb :: Web Hosting Provider from India
      KVM VPS Servers | Reseller Hosting India

Comment

I don't care about DMOZ. I think directory listing days are over and the main factor is domain name as a keyword to get traffic.

Comment

DMOZ are shutting down https://www.seroundtable.com/dmoz-is...own-23481.html
          Forums.Hosting - A Web Hosting Forum for consumers and Web Hosting related businesses

Comment

I have seen terrible websites listed in DMOZ, but really good ones that I have tried to list there were not accepted...
            FHCL likes this.
            High Performance KVM Hosting &
            Fast SSD Web Hosting with free SSL certificates

Comment

Ads

Collapse

Ads

Collapse
            Working...
            X