Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which social media apps do you use?

Call me a late bloomer... I am 26 years old, and for what appears to be since the dawn of mankind, I have been using Facebook as my sole and only social media app.

ok, maybe I did try Google+ back in the day people thought it 'might' compete with Facebook someday, and I liked the temporary exclusivity of it when it was an invite only app in beta.
    I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

Currently I only use Facebook for personal and business purposes. I have had a Twitter, and Instagram but just never really got into them or started using them like I do Facebook. I've also tried out Snap Chat, but never got big into it either. I still have all of these installed on my phone, but I haven't actually logged in to Twitter, Instagram, or Snap Chat in well over a year. Facebook is just my go to for Social media (personal and business).

I also tried out Google+ a while back. Never got big into it either. I did like it, well certain things about it.
    FHCL likes this.
    Carolina-Host - Real people, with real answers for your web solutions!
    Web Hosting | Website Design | Website & Content Management | WordPress
    Poarch & Associates - Financial Solutions for YOU!
    Accounting | Bookkeeping | Tax Preparation | Payroll Services

Comment

I'm using snapchat Instagram and Facebook. love keeping up with family and friends
      Webhosting - Reseller - VPS - BuzzNOC
      Save 30% on sign up using 'BUZZ30'

Comment

Actually I use Facebook for my personal and twitter for business and news reading. Both are awesome in different ways.

Comment

I use Facebook Pages and Google Business.
          FHCL likes this.
          DDoS Protected Singapore/Sydney Dedicated Servers

Comment

We use Facebook and twitter. However it looks like twitter is used for more tech clients and Facebook for home users or 1st time hosting buyers.
            FHCL likes this.

Comment

Personal usage: Facebook, and to be even more specific mostly the messenger feature of it, as I really hate the overall Facebook experience of sharing every little detail of your life. I rarely go on the actual news feed to see other people's posts.

Professional usage: Twitter.
              FHCL likes this.

Comment

Personal use: Facebook for connections with select family and friends, Twitter to keep up with the world.

Business use: brand pages for our company on Facebook and Twitter, plus LinkedIn to stay connected with customers, suppliers, etc.

The only social media I use on a day to day basis is Twitter but I'm more of a consumer rather than creator
                Kloudhost - UK Web Hosting & Domain Registration

Comment

Ads

Collapse

Ads

Collapse
                Working...
                X