Hosted by

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best and worst hosting you've had as of now?

Collapse

Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best and worst hosting you've had as of now?

I mainly want to hear about the good hosts you've used, though you can also drop a few bad ones in there if you like.

Important: please be sure NOT to talk about your own services or any that you may be affiliated with, and no begging anyone you know to recommend your services. Keep it real.

Hopefully, this thread will help others out when it comes to deciding on which hosting provider they should use.
    Forums.Hosting - A Web Hosting Forum for consumers and Web Hosting related businesses

Best
    OVH ~ The first time I bought a Dedicated Server for a month is when I want to try SolusVM but I didn't manage to setup so I gave up, The second time I bought 1/2 Dedicated Servers for 6 months on my Free Hosting Project and no issues other than their Anti-Hack alert which shuts down and boot the Dedicated Server to Rescue Mode, maybe someone is hosting some kind of scripts? Well, I don't know.

Medium
    Hetzner ~ Billing is quite complicated and you don't see the charges on your bank statement, it's hidden

Worst
    Quadix ~ Server Down / SSD unmounted for whatever reason they gave
    FHCL likes this.
    DDoS Protected Singapore/Sydney Dedicated Servers

Comment

I agree with you about OVH and Hetzner. Never used Quadix.

I remember using Streamline.net many users ago and had a lot of billing issues with them if I remember rightly (the site redirects to Fasthosts now), but other than that I probably only disliked OVH after a network outage they had which caused a lot of problems with network config on a server of mine, apart from that they're good, and I still have services with them.

I also like RapidSwitch.
      Forums.Hosting - A Web Hosting Forum for consumers and Web Hosting related businesses

Comment

I used atlantic.net and its great and used interserver its ok ok ..never tried shared hosting
        Web Hosting Forums | SEO Score Checker

Comment

i used esds.co.in it is a Best Web Hosting India with Best Customer 24/7 Support ... never tried of shared hosting till date... if in future will use shared hosting will let u know..

Comment

I have used a lot of web hosting companies, from Godaddy, Hostnine, Bluehost, Hostgator, DigitalOcean, AWS ang Google Cloud. That is a lot of providers and lot of experience, I have used many other as well. If you ask me best in cloud I will say DigitalOcean is best as it is cheap and good. If you ask me about shared www.indianetcraft.com is the one. If you ask me about reseller hosting Hostnine is the best in market.

Comment

sdeepinc this is a company you've personally used? Please PM ME to show that.

Comment

Ads

Collapse

Ads

Collapse
              Working...
              X