Hosted by

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which web hosting company do you think offers the fastest cPanel hosting?

Collapse

Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which web hosting company do you think offers the fastest cPanel hosting?

Which web hosting company do you think offers the fastest cPanel hosting that meets the following requirements:
    • The web hosting company has to have been running for at least 10 years.
    • Fastest for UK, Europe, USA, Asia locations (If you can mention a company for each location then that's a bonus, though I'm more interested in UK location).
    • Best DDoS Protection.
    • Running SSD.
    • Supports PHP 7.1.
    Of course, the cheaper the better, but not too cheap that it affects the overall service.
    Forums.Hosting - A Web Hosting Forum for consumers and Web Hosting related businesses

Hmm, there are a lot that do offer those requirements but still have really rubbish customer service. I think nowadays it's hard until you try them out, I'd always look for a money back guarantee or something similar
    FHCL likes this.
    WebHostGB.com - Reseller, Shared, Dedicated & Hybrid
    UK Based Web Hosting - 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - 100% SSD
    Fully Inclusive & Managed UK Small Business Web Design & Hosting Services

cPanel/WHM | Domain & SSL Included | 24/7 UK Support | Transfers Included

Comment

I would probably say its hard to pin it down to just one, there's so many out there.
      Web Hosting UK - Affordable Web Hosting and Domains.
      Web Design UK - Web Design & E-commerce Websites

Comment

There are many companies running for 10 years like Hostgator, Resellerclub, Godaddy. I agree with "WHGBTom" about "rubbish customer service" as I really had very bad experience with Hostgator. They charge for everything like "SSL installation" (if bought from 3rd party), "Shell Access", etc. and the support service is very bad. I opened a support ticket and it took them more than a week to reply and still issue was unresolved. Their live chat kept me waiting for hours everyday and I was just getting update "I am transferring this issue to our senior admin" and there was no one senior that helped me out.

I moved all my websites to resellerclub. At present all my websites are still them and I am very happy with the service.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsma View Post
          There are many companies running for 10 years like Hostgator, Resellerclub, Godaddy. I agree with "WHGBTom" about "rubbish customer service" as I really had very bad experience with Hostgator. They charge for everything like "SSL installation" (if bought from 3rd party), "Shell Access", etc. and the support service is very bad. I opened a support ticket and it took them more than a week to reply and still issue was unresolved. Their live chat kept me waiting for hours everyday and I was just getting update "I am transferring this issue to our senior admin" and there was no one senior that helped me out.

I moved all my websites to resellerclub. At present all my websites are still them and I am very happy with the service.
          Do you have a domain hosted with them to prove you have actually used them? Helps visitors of this forum know if your review is genuine or not. You may reply with the domain here or let me know me know via PM. If no reply after some time and review is not verified your comment will be removed.
          Forums.Hosting - A Web Hosting Forum for consumers and Web Hosting related businesses

Comment

Originally posted by FHCL View Post

Do you have a domain hosted with them to prove you have actually used them? Helps visitors of this forum know if your review is genuine or not. You may reply with the domain here or let me know me know via PM. If no reply after some time and review is not verified your comment will be removed.
            Yes, check your PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsma View Post

Yes, check your PM.
              All good. Thanks.

Comment

I cannot suggest you one, as every company comes up with the unique and different plan. You have to make a choice what suits the best for your company, in terms of price, reliability and support.

Comment

Ads

Collapse

Ads

Collapse
                Working...
                X